The first cathedral of St Petersburg, a burial place of the Romanov dynasty.
Permanent display in the bell tower of Peter and Paul Cathedral tells about the main stages of its construction and restoration.
Trubetskoy Bastion Prison of Peter and Paul Fortress functioned from 1872 until 1921 as the main political prison of the Imperial Russia
Exhibition in the Commandant's House of Peter and Paul Fortress tells about different aspects of daily life of the citizens of St Petersburg.
Permanent display in the Neva Curtain Wall explores the history of construction and developmeent of Peter and Paul Fortress.
The Museum permanent exhibition is devoted to the history of Russian cosmonautics and rocket technology and the role played by the Petersburg-Leningrad scientists, engineers, and designers in the development of this area of Russian science and technology.
History of the development of decorative ceramics in architecture and interior decor.
About 5000 objects of porcelain and glassware from the collection of ceramics and glassware of the State Museum of the History of St Petersburg.
For 200 years the Shlisselburg Fortress "Oreshek", situated on a small island in the river Neva's outflow from Lake Ladoga, was used as a political prison. The first prison building on the territory of the fortress was the Secret House, wh ere participants of the Decembrists Revolt were confined.